Full academic recognition worldwide, American Degree (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration Program opens the door to a successful career in management and provides you with useful tools for setting up your own business.
WHY TOURO’S MBA PROGRAM IS UNIQUE:
- No previous work experience required.
- No business degree required to enter MBA – applicants with undergraduate degrees other than business are asked to take a preparatory course.
- Reasonable price. 10% discount on admissions in 2023
- Flexible schedule with evening and online classes, possibility of part time and fast track study. You can easily combine professional career and education.
- Possibility of a semester abroad at our main campus in New York City, Times Square.
- Direct connection to Doctorate Program DBA. You can save 4 courses graduating from Touro Berlin MBA.
- Summer intakes
- Small classes with professors who know you personally (9:1 student – professor Ratio).
- Direct connection to businesses for unique internship opportunities and future successful employment
- Focus on case studies: tailor-made teaching and learning methods.
- Financial aid for veterans is available!
STUDYING AT TOURO PAYS OFF: ALL OF OUR GRADUATES HAVE TAKEN UP POSITIONS IN HIGH PAYING PROFESSIONS.
Special conditions for Touro University graduates
- Simplified application process
- 10% tuition discount for Touro graduates. For admission in anniversary year 2023 an additional 10% discount is offered for Touro Berlin graduates
- Free preparatory course for graduates of Touro psychology program
Key Program Information
Fall 2023 – 28 August // Spring 2024 – 29 January 2024
400€ per credit hour
42 US credits hours
Campus Am Rupenhorn Berlin and Online (hybrid, in part asynchronous)
No business degree or professional experience needed to enter the program.
Minimum 3.0 CGPA in Bachelor’s degree. Transcripts must show successful completion of the following prerequisite undergraduate courses:
- Accounting or Finance
- Microeconomics or Macroeconomics
- Statistics or Calculus
Applicants who have not completed the above courses may be required to complete our MBA preparatory course.
- 42-credit program (three semesters & one summer school session)
- Specialization: General Management